Thursday, January 1, 2009

Day 7 of Framing...

I took loads of pictures this time. I hope I don't bore you, but I'm so excited about how things are going...

From across the street:
From the right front corner of the lot:
This is the view from the front door looking in. What you see is the living room just beyond the entry. That's the kitchen off to the right: that you can see a little of:
The view from the back patio (just outside the living room):
The master bathroom. What you are looking at is the framing for the shower (which is located behind the "bay" looking framed wall you see). The tub will sit right in front of that wall. To get into the shower (which will have his and hers shower heads), you walk through a doorway to the left of the wall you see and enter to the right. There's no door on the shower...wahoo!
Looking into the master shower from the doorway to it:
Here's the bonus room above the garage (looking in from the balcony door):
The attic (looking in from the attic access in the bonus room):
The view from the balcony (I know, you've seen it, but I took more views):

The sun sets right between the 2 little hills you see:

No comments: