Master Bath Tub (to be installed backwards...if you look at the plans, you'll see why):

(Aqua Glass)
Bath faucets for the boys'/guest bath:


(Price Pfister Parisa)
Kitchen faucet with pull-out sprayer (happens to match the boys bathroom...chose them separately, though):

(Also Price Pfister Parisa)
Wood flooring for dining, entry, hall, living (something similar to this but we haven't actually shopped for it yet so we don't know what brand or anything):

(likely to be purchased at Lumber Liquidators)
The oustide will be stucco with rock accents, kind of like this picture but the rock is a little too dark. Ours will probably be lighter tones, but mixed up with a few darker ones. This stucco is about the right color. We are thinking of doing cedar, too, like the picture, on the columns and the railing on the balcony. Also, we are planning (budget allowing) on doing a metal roof (the silver kind). The rock will also be carried inside to the fireplace and under the bar:

(I'm sure we will get this through UBuildIt or locally, but I'll give the site credit for the picture...they have great stuff!).
2 comments:
I love all of your choices. That floor is exactly what I'd pick out. Yeah for making decisions!!!
Love it! I agree with Kathi, floor awesome color. I do like the details so far. The cedar will be a nice touch too.
Post a Comment