Thursday, April 9, 2009

More trim and cabinet stain (04-09-2009)

OK, so our trim guys are awesome. Not only do they do a great job, but they are just fun to talk to! I've had a great time picking on them. Ryan and Monty came up with this idea to trim out the door and windows so that it looks like we bought a door with sidelights. Obviously, this is still the construction door, but it's going to look so great! He is going to add crown to the top still.
Here's a couple of doors trimmed out and the blue glowy white box in the middle is one of our 3 thermostats (I still don't know why we need 3...something about different zones or something). Anyway, I haven't seen it in person yet, but it looks like a computer to me! I'll have to be schooled on how to use it, I'm sure.
Some stained drawers and a window seat:
Lots of stained drawers that the cabinet stainers took upstairs to finish out of the way:
The window seat in the breakfast area:
We have a water heater! Matt asked the plumbers if we would get to keep a plumber when they installed it...he was sure that one of them would get stuck behind it and not be able to get out! We're not sure how they got it in there!
Our A/C is on now, but the rest of the house is not hot. They only turned on the electrical to the A/C for now...

No comments: