Thursday, April 9, 2009
Trim and my car! (04-05-2009)
Sunday afternoon, we headed out to the house between conference sessions. The trim guys had gotten started and had some stuff out, but this picture is so you can see that I have a chandelier hanging! I'm not really sure why the electrician decided to hang this one, but he did and I'm kind of glad since I got it from Overstock and it was in about a million pieces and I didn't have to put it together!
And he also installed the ceiling fans upstairs, again, I'm not sure why...especially since they told us to hang on to the rest of them until the trim guys are done so they don't get dirty...I guess I'll be cleaning these right away!
The main reason we went out Sunday was to test out the turn radius on the driveway. Matt was having angst that I'm going to not have enough room to pull in front ways and then back out and turn and pull out front ways...I did have room, with plenty to spare! Here's my car sort of in the garage for the first time (there's a bunch of stuff in there so I couldn't pull in all the way):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment