Well, we closed on our new house on May 1, 2009. It's taken me forever to finish up this blog because a lot happened right after that. Not that I didn't document with pictures, but I didn't take the time to post them out here. Anyway, below are a few pictures of what the house looked like the first time we actually stayed here after closing.
This is Jace's room. He got built in shelves on either side of his window along with the window seat with drawers in it. I think his room turned out perfect, but we discovered that with the shelves there it's a bit harder to arrange furniture than you'd think. Right now, the furniture lines the walls...we'll see what we can do in the future!
Upstairs is such a fun place! We had fun putting things away up here.
Ah! The sunset...so cool...
No comments:
Post a Comment