We got hydromulch for our yard today. It's nasty looking, sprayed on seed, and we hope we can make it grow in this drought! I think we can...here's what it looks like...that's the big sprayer truck off to the right. Prior to the hydromulch, we had a sprinkler system installed so we could keep the seed nice and wet and try to make it grow!!! We shall see if it works...it was loads cheaper than sod, so hopefully it will! I was a slacker and didn't take any pictures of the sprinkler install.
And a more detailed look at the backyard...
Well, that's it for the house blog...the yard was kind of the last big thing. Now it will just be us getting ourselves settled and then comes the decorating, but if I blogged about thatt here, this blog would never end (I suck at decorating, so it takes me forever to decide what I want...once I decide, I have to wait until we have money to spend on it and that takes time)! So, I'll blog about those changes on my family blog as they happen. Thanks for watching the blog for those of you who did. Sorry I was a slacker at the end and didn't keep you updated, but this blog was mainly for my parents to see our progress while they were on their mission and once they came home and could see for themselves, it seemed a bit pointless. I do want to publish this blog in a blog book for Matt since this project was a dream of his realized, so the blog will be kept in a book for us but it will disappear from the internet once that's done.
No comments:
Post a Comment